HOUSE REGULATIONS WHEN VISITING ANY LOCATION OPERATED BY RACESQUARE HOLDING BV, GOING BY THE NAME THE OFFICIAL F1® RACING CENTRE. HERTOGSWETERING 171 A UNIT 184, 3543AS UTRECHT.
1. All visitors to The Official F1® Racing Centre are obliged to follow the regulations as described here, regardless of visiting to play the game or otherwise.
2. All visitors are obliged to follow instructions as provided by The Official F1® Racing Centre employees.
3. The Official F1® Racing Centre denies access to the venue to anyone who according to the The Official F1® Racing Centre has not followed the house rules or has been banned from the venue.
4. The Official F1® Racing Centre reserves the right to deny access to any person or group causing disquiet at any times.
5. When a simulation setup is not functioning properly, an employee should be contacted at all times.
6. Our venues are equipped with a silent alarm, which is directly connected to the police.
7. Payment at the The Official F1® Racing Centre is only possible by debit card. We do not accept cash money.
8. Observation of prosecutable activities will be reported to the police at all times. People appointed by The Official F1® Racing Centre management are warranted to arrest and transfer any person(s) to the police.
9. Destruction/theft/disturbance/sexual intimidation will always be reported to the police.
10. When setting up the racing centre as well as adjacent spaces, The Official F1® Racing Centre will take measures to increase visitor and personnel safety.
11. There is 24/7 camera surveillance here. Images will be recorded and may be used as proof. You consent by entering this venue.
12. The Official F1® Racing Centre process personal information, including camera images of visitors to the venue, according to the Personal Data Protection Act. These can be found at www.f1racingcentre.nl
13. Facial cover, accessoires and headgear are not allowed in the interest of safety.
14. Smoking and/or consuming self-brought drinks/food are prohibited.
15. Owning, using and trading (soft/hard) drugs or carrying bladed weapons or firearms are prohibited.
16. We cannot be held liable to any missing items, theft or damage to private possessions
17. Making detailed (still or moving) image and or audio recordings of racing simulation setups without permission of The Official F1® Racing Centre is prohibited.
18. Taking general pictures and recording video footage and/or audio of own gameplay or a group of competitors is only permitted for personal use. When sharing on social media, please mind the privacy of other attendees.
19. Taking pictures, recording video footage or audio in spaces not accessible to general visitors of the The Official F1® Racing Centre is prohibited.
20. Visiting The Official F1® Racing Centre is entirely at your own risk. The Official F1® Racing Centre accepts no liability to any damages incurred by a visitor, including damages incurred following participation to an activity of presence at one of our venues.
21. Modifying software or hardware without permission by the The Official F1® Racing Centre is prohibited.
22. The Official F1® Racing Centre is accessible to people all ages, though we cannot be held responsible for underage visitors as they should be accompanied by at least one adult.
23. Please note 145cm is the minimal height required to operate the simulation setup.
24. Wearing footwear is mandatory at the food court.
25. The Official F1® Racing Centre distinguishes intentionally caused damage and unintentionally caused damage. Intentionally caused damages may be recovered by the user who caused it, for up to 100 percent.
26. We do not serve alcoholic beverages to people under the age of 18.
27. People under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs can be denied access or be obliged to leave the venue when request by The Official F1® Racing Centre personnel.
28. The Official F1® Racing Centre takes pictures and records video for promotion purposes online and on social media. When making a reservation you agree to this activity; objections should be reported to personnel.
29. The Official F1® Racing Centre reserves the right to alter these house rules. Visitors are encouraged to study The Official F1® Racing Centre house rules regarding any changes.